Just a little Farmhouse Zen...

Need a little zen? Grab a big pot and boil together the ordinary, the quirky, the simple, and the sweet. Reduce to a simmer and add a sprinkling of yoga and a dash of country charm. Enjoy!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ready for a little downtime...


Well, it's once again time for the Huddleston Clan to pack the beach towels and sunscreen and head south for a little rest and relaxation...and we are really looking forward to a little downtime.  For the next couple of weeks, my on-line shop will be closed, but I will still check in occassionally, so don't hesistate to contact me with questions.  In the meantime, feel free to drop in and have a look around and check out my favorite finds from other talented indie artists and visit our new Facebook page for more Yoga Noodles stuff.

When we return, I will be busy on some new creative projects including my new shop at the Southern Market in Knoxville, Tennessee.  I'm honored to be included among such a creative group of vendors and hope to be up and running this fall, so stay tuned for a peek at the shop and some new designs just in time for the holidays!

Finally, I want to send a big "Thank You" out to those who have graciously agreed to cover classes for me while I'm gone.  My scheduled has been updated here, so scroll down the right side of my blog for class information.  Don't think for a moment, however, that I'll be missing out on yoga...my mat is already packed safely in the car and I'm ready for a little early morning yoga on the beach.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment