Just a little Farmhouse Zen...

Need a little zen? Grab a big pot and boil together the ordinary, the quirky, the simple, and the sweet. Reduce to a simmer and add a sprinkling of yoga and a dash of country charm. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Little Bit of Poetry...

"I ran...through the wet underbrush and shadows of old trees with coiled roots. I ran...beyond the heavy mist that settled deep in my lungs. I ran...up hills and into ditches, my shoes muddy and moist.

I ran...through all that was familiar, and harsh, and cold.

Behind the barn and through the vines, I ran toward the sun...warm and filled with yellow light...fresh and clean. I ran into a field of butterflies and felt their gentle wings touch my skin.

I ran into the present...into all that is possible."


Jana Huddleston...September 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment