Just a little Farmhouse Zen...

Need a little zen? Grab a big pot and boil together the ordinary, the quirky, the simple, and the sweet. Reduce to a simmer and add a sprinkling of yoga and a dash of country charm. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Projects!

Just thought I would share a few of the custom designs I have been working on in the past few weeks! With summer weddings just around the corner, I've had several requests for fun and unique brides gifts. One of my clients had previously purchased my Simply Reversible Apron and dish towel, but wanted a some colorful dishtowels to match.


A yoga student of mine has a daughter getting married in May. She asked for pieces that would coordinate with her daughter's French Country theme. After making an apron and dishtowels, I created a clothespin bag and ironing board cover as well. I liked the look so much, I duplicated the bag for sale in my online store, www.yoganoodles.etsy.com (ironing board covers can be custom ordered).










Mother's day is around the corner and I have several pieces on my sewing table including a shorter version of my reversible apron and some non-fabric accessories. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment